Labels

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

looking back


I had this big grand plan when my hubby left for the army!! TO STAY BUSY!! I thought the more activities we were involved in the better..I wanted to do things I've been wanting to do..well things changed. I tend to run myself down all the time. Everyday i ran into fighting depression over the situation of my husband being gone..trying to wrap my head around being alone. It's one thing to be alone because you or the other person aren't in love anymore but when your crazy in love with each other, the minutes go by like hours. Besides the marriage and the birth of our beautiful children seeing mike graduate from basic training was exciting, emotional, and a little awkward!! One of the best moments for our family!! He changed a lot and it was a lot to take in, in one day with him. It was a very sad farewell. AIT turned out to be better. we talk every night and have even managed getting frustrated and have fought.. So now i know, yes you still can fight a 1000 miles apart!! crazy!! The end of may i cried for a few days considering taking Michael out of private school..We have issues we need to address and is hoping public schooling will be the answer..hoping!! I will truly miss his school but i will not miss washing navy blue pants and light blue shirts!! He's very excited about wearing jeans and crocs to school!! also i forgot to add, their going to the school i went to when i was little.. it was an excellent school then and still is!!
Like every Ohioan we're always sad to see summer go but this year i want it gone!! I fly out to San Antonio for a week and to finally bring my love home!!

1 comment:

  1. you almost made ME cry - you should get the mom of the year award - so glad this chapter is almost through and you can start on the next one!

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
cleveland, ohio
ive been married for over 8 years to my husband Mike and we have 3 exceptional children! we have one crazy cat and everyday we miss our big fiona! one day i will have another cane corso! im on the go all the time with my kids, running them here and there. im wearing myself out all the time.