Labels

Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

November




I can't believe we're almost into December! November flew by! We have settled into fall activities with the kids. Michaela is getting much better with each class for Irish dancing. Michael has taken a liking to basketball and cub scouts!! He earned his very first patch!! Madison and I enjoy the YMCA and all that it has to offer!!



One of out November highlights was the tree lighting at Legacy Village. It has become a tradition of ours! This year turned out to be the biggest turn out! They enjoyed the marching bands followed by the Santa parade. They had plenty to tell Santa!



Thanksgiving eve I got to go out with the girls. I had LOTS of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
cleveland, ohio
ive been married for over 8 years to my husband Mike and we have 3 exceptional children! we have one crazy cat and everyday we miss our big fiona! one day i will have another cane corso! im on the go all the time with my kids, running them here and there. im wearing myself out all the time.